Rain on a Distant Roof: A Personal Journey Through Lyme Disease in Canada
By Vanessa Farnsworth
By 2020, it’s estimated that more than 80 percent of the population of eastern Canada will be living in regions that are endemic for Lyme disease and the numbers of infections are expected to soar. Yet what remains unknown about this debilitating illness continues to trump what is known, placing the health of Canadians increasingly at risk. This groundbreaking book, a compelling mixture of biography and scientific discovery, is a must-read for anyone who spends time in nature or even their own backyard.
Rain on a Distant Roof will help:
- Increase your knowledge of Lyme disease and other tick-borne illnesses
- Raise your awareness of when and where you are at risk for Lyme disease
- Reduce your chances of contracting a Lyme infection
- Improve your chances of recognizing Lyme disease in all of its stages
- Strengthen your understanding about how and why Lyme disease is spreading across Canada
ISBN: 978-1927426-23-4 ($19.99)
eBook ISBN: 978-1927426-24-1 ($9.99)
Published by Signature Editions.